Code of Honour
A Knight is sworn to valor, his heart knows only virtue, his blade defends the helpless,
his might upholds the weak, his word speaks only truth, his wrath undoes the wicked.
- Read, understand, and comply with Play Nice Rules set forth by SOE.
- Anonymous is not to be used unless instructed to do so by an officer of the guild. *Roleplay command is acceptable to be anonymous yet still show guild tag.
- Offer tip/donation for services received (reasonable amount that you can afford). Do not beg for buffs/ports, accept refusal graciously.
- No charging set prices for spells that require only mana (if you are auctioning, offer your spells stating donations are graciously accepted but not required). Accept tips/donations that are offered if you wish. Obviously you should charge for regents.
- Assist all guild members if reasonably possible, you may need the same help someday.
- We are formed on the basis of togetherness and wish to maintain a "family" feel so grouping with other guild members is encouraged but never feel obligated to do so.
- Keep guild chat under control, fun not vulgar.
- Guild functions are typically for fun, helping a fellow guildie get an item, or researching the unkown. They may not often be for leveling (raids aren't for leveling).
- Be generous and giving of your wisdom, both to fellow guild members and the people you cross paths with in your travels.
- You represent not only yourself but also the guild, don't do anything to soil your name or ours.